Click here to Read Online
Or, click here to download .pdf (20+ Mb)
ON THE COVER: Serving the Cincinnati, OH, metro area and surrounding communities, Murphy Supply Company is a third-generation, family-owned, full-line janitorial/sanitary distributorship, specializing in name brand cleaning supplies, chemicals and equipment. Warehouse Operations Manager Eric Selzer, left, and owner Jim Murphy are shown in the warehouse of the company’s main facility. See story on page 24.
Maintenance Sales News is edited for maintenance distributors. MSN reaches owners and presidents, buyers and purchasing agents, and sales executives; and our articles focus on their professional development. Our magazine reaches all levels of the sanitary supply marketing pyramid, including independent sales agents, master distributors, janitorial distributors and growth-market distributors such as food service, paper goods and industrial.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Murphy Supply Co.
Third Generation Family-Owned Distributorship
MSN’s 2016 ISSA/INTERCLEAN®
North America Preview
• A Letter Of Welcome To ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2016 From ISSA President David Sikes
• MSN Interview With Incoming ISSA President Richard Rones
• 2016 ISSA/INTERCLEAN® Scheduled For October 25-28 In Chicago, IL
• ISSA Executive Director John Barrett Shares Thoughts After His First Full Year Of Leadership
• ISSA Exhibitor Showcase • Product Showcase
• A Listing Of ISSA Convention Seminars & Workshops