Cintas Shares 5 Recommendations To Celebrate National Custodial Workers Recognition Day
Cintas Corporation welcomes everyone to celebrate National Custodial Workers Recognition Day on October 2. This observance is to show appreciation for the dedication that custodial workers provide in order to keep facilities clean and safe for building occupants.
“Custodial workers are some of the most dedicated workers and are rarely celebrated for the demanding work they perform daily,” Cintas Senior Director of Marketing John Rudy said. “They are a vital part of keeping facilities functional, healthy and safe for facility occupants and deserve to be honored for all they do.”
There are many ways to show gratitude to a custodial team on October 2. Some ideas include:
- Write a thank you card to express admiration for their hard work.
- Provide a free lunch by catering your custodial staff’s favorite meal or offering to take them out to a restaurant.
- Give the custodial staff the day off to relax.
- Provide monetary gifts such as gift cards or bonuses.
- Consider outsourcing some of your facility’s cleaning tasks, such as deep cleaning restrooms, to take some of the tedious tasks off custodians’ plates.
“We often don’t see the behind-the-scenes work that custodians provide,” Rudy added. “No matter how your facility decides to celebrate, the most important part is that your custodians know how valuable they are to your team.”
For more information about Cintas’ facility services, visit cintas.com/facilityservices.