Voting Now Open For 14th Annual ISSA Show Innovation Awards
The ISSA Show Innovation Awards, an annual program honoring trailblazing companies in the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning community, is open for voting through Nov. 14. The program includes four Industry Choice Awards, one Environment and Sustainability Award, and one overall Innovation of the Year Award. Winners will be announced during ISSA Show North America, Nov. 13-16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, in Las Vegas, NV.
“Our industry protects people by developing products, tools, technologies, and services that maintain clean and safe facilities,” ISSA Executive Director John Barrett said. “The Innovation Award program honors companies that are addressing today’s and tomorrow’s challenges through product innovation.”
Distributors, wholesalers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, residential cleaners, and in-house service providers can vote for the product they feel has had the most impact in the professional cleaning industry through the ISSA Show Planner. In addition to collecting online votes, a judging panel of industry experts also considers criteria such as sustainability, originality, practicality, and more.
Industry Choice Awards include the Distributor Choice Award, Residential Cleaning Choice Award, Manufacturer Representative Choice Award and Facility Service Provider Choice Award. In addition to winners, there will be five honorees for the Innovation of the Year Award and two for the Environment and Sustainability Award. Honorees and winners will be announced Nov. 15 at 4 p.m., followed by a complimentary champagne toast at the Innovation Showcase & Theater, booth 2346.
“We see new products, technologies and services every year that make cleaning more effective, efficient, sustainable, and cost effective,” Ed Nichols, ISSA Show North America Show Director, Informa Markets, said. “We thank this year’s participants for their efforts to drive the industry forward through hard work and innovation.”
Products nominated for an ISSA Innovation Award are:
- ABCO’s Natura Yarn: The First and Only Line of Green Seal Mops
- American Dish Service
- Ameripolish SmartFloor™ Maintenance System
- CloroxPro® Pine-Sol® Multi-Surface Cleaner
- TASKI ERGODISC FLEXX
- Ecolab Rapid Multi Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
- Evogen® Tri-Vend High Capacity Menstrual Care Product Dispenser
- Hoover® Commercial HVRPWR® 40V Cordless Cleaning System
- Kaivac® All Floor™
- Kutol TOPFILL™ No Touch Counter Mount Dispenser
- LionsBot R3 Scrub Pro heavy-duty robotic scrubber
- Reva Wet Wipe Dispenser
- SC Johnson Professional Proline WAVE™ washroom soap dispenser
- SIMIX Multi-Surface Ceramic Clearcoat
- SIMPL: Smart Inspect Machine Predictive Learning by SmartInspect™
- Sofidel’s Apper customer sales tool
- Tork Carbon Neutral Dispensers
- Unger’s nLITE® PowerPad: Fast, Effective Cleaning with Pure Water
- VSI Health & Hygiene Group Health E Roll Commander™ automatic tissue dispenser system.
Vote for the ISSA Show Innovation Awards through the ISSA Show Planner.