Triple S Announces Executive Development Graduates
Triple S recently announced that a new cohort of distributor professionals received Awards of Executive Excellence. They successfully completed the requirements of the Triple S Executive Development Program, which is a hands-on educational program specifically designed for Member-owners, leaders, and emerging leaders of Triple S Member companies.
“I want to thank and congratulate each of the recipients for their commitment, drive, and friendship in completing this program. Our industry is dominated by family businesses and ensuring that they continue to grow is essential. The goal of this program is to provide the leaders of our Member companies with the tools to thrive in the next decade, and through a small class size to build a community that supports one another in the future,” Triple S President Kevin Chow said.
Awards of Executive Excellence – Cohort V are:
- Matt Dawson, Academy Paper & Janitorial Supply
- Sean Brady, Allston Supply Company, Inc.
- Keith Cohen, Allston Supply Company, Inc.
- Jeremy Menegay, Friendly Wholesale
- Josh Barnett, House of Chemicals, Inc.
- Michelle Gatton, House of Chemicals, Inc.
- Sheri Corey, I. Janvey & Sons, Inc.
- Austin Goode, Janitorial Supply, Inc.
- David Oliver, Oliver Distributing Company
- Gianna Moscillo, Triple S
- Matthew Keleher, Triple S
The strategic support from Triple S supplier-partners made this educational program possible. Triple S would like to thank the following suppliers for sharing in the costs of the Executive Development Program.
- Berry Global
- Essendant, Inc.
- GOJO, Inc.
- Marcal Paper
- Royalty Distribution
- Supply Source Enterprises
- Vectair Systems, Inc.
“Triple S is the original network of independent Jan/San distributors. Our national brand, programs and expertise help distributors keep communities clean, safe, and healthy,” according to a press release. Visit triple-s.com.