Trojan Battery Company To Showcase New AES Battery At Upcoming 2023 APEX Show Maastricht
Trojan Battery Company representatives will be at Stand 525 during the 2023 APEX Show Maastricht, taking place in The Netherlands on June 6-8, to present the new Trojan AES Battery for access, material handling, rental, and floorcare equipment.
“Available in 6-, 8- or 12-volt models, the premium VRLA battery delivers consistent, unrivaled high output and up to 3x the cycle life of standard AGM, especially in extreme deep cycle (up to 100% DoD), partial-charging, or challenging environments,” according to a Trojan Battery press release.
“The battery lets access equipment operators, equipment rental companies, and other users maximize productivity and minimize their total cost of ownership,” Matt Herr, senior product manager for Motive, said. “And it enables OEMs and distribution partners to improve and differentiate their products, boost profits, and enjoy supply chain security, thanks to our global manufacturing sites.”
Benefits to the Trojan AES Battery are:
- Lasts Longer: Up to 3x more cycle life than standard AGM. Validated at 1,200 cycles at 100% DoD vs. 400 cycles for AGM.
- Harsh Conditions: Robust performance in extreme conditions and temperatures. The temperature range is -40o F to 160o F (-40o C to 71o C).
- Harmless Partial State of Charge (PSoC) Operation: Tested to withstand long-term partial state of charging.
The battery also delivers these value-added benefits:
- Maintenance Free: Virtually no maintenance as watering is not required.
- Safe and Sustainable: Trojan AES is classified as non-spillable and can be safely mounted horizontally to fit difficult locations. It is made using 80% recycled materials and is 99% recyclable.
- Warranty: This VRLA battery carries a three-year warranty.
- Rugged Design: Designed and manufactured to absorb vibrations and shock.
- Charger Compatibility: The battery has plug-and-play compatibility with chargers using AGM profiles.
“Standard AGM batteries require full recharging after each cycle. Yet this is often neglected on busy work sites, resulting in corrosion, sulfation, and possibly early battery failure. Trojan’s AES Battery features a proprietary carbon additive and Deep Cycle Series (DCS) technology with paste formulations that can withstand daily repeated discharges and operate in PSoC without damage,” the release said.
Trojan also offers deep-cycle flooded lead-acid, AGM, gel, and lithium-ion batteries. The company’s lithium-ion series includes 24-, 36- and 48-volt batteries
Learn more about the Trojan AES Battery or find a local Authorized Trojan Dealer or Master Distributor.
Visit Trojan Battery Company, a part of C&D Technologies.